READY. SET. NOMAD is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy explains when and why “we” [READY. SET. NOMAD] collect personal information about you, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, how we keep it safe and secure and your rights and choices in relation to your information.
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you in the following ways:
The information you give us directly
For example, we may obtain information about you when you submit your details using forms on our “website” [https://www.readysetnomad.com].
Information you give us indirectly
Your information is not shared with us by third parties.
When you visit this website
We, like many websites, automatically collect the following information:
* technical information, including the type of device you’re using, the IP address, browser and operating system being used to connect your computer to the internet. This information may be used to improve the services we offer.
* information about your visit to this website, for example we collect information about pages you visit and how you navigate the website, i.e. length of visits to certain pages, products and services you viewed and searched for, referral sources (e.g. how you arrived at our website).
We collect and use your personal information by using cookies on our website – more information on cookies can be found under our cookies policy.
How and why is your information used?
We may use your information for a number of different purposes, which may include:
* providing you with the services you asked for.
* carrying out our obligations under any contracts entered into between you and us;
* keeping a record of your relationship with us;
* conducting analysis and market research so we can understand how we can improve our services, products or information;
* seeking your views or comments on the services we provide;
* notifying you of changes to our services;
* sending you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include replying to your form submission.
How long is your information kept for?
We keep your information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes it was collected for.
Who has access to your information?
We do not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Data protection law requires us to rely on one or more lawful grounds to process your personal information. We consider the following grounds to be relevant:
Where you have provided specific consent to us using your personal information in a certain way, such as to send you email, text and/or telephone call.
Performance of a contract
Where we are entering into a contract with you or performing our obligations under it like when you book us.
Where necessary so that we can comply with a legal or regulatory obligation to which we are subject, for example where we are ordered by a court or regulatory authority.
Where it is necessary to protect life or health (for example in the case of medical emergency suffered by an individual at one of our events) or a safeguarding issue which requires us to share you information with the emergency services.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us.
We’re committed to putting you in control of your data so you’re free to change your preferences (including to tell us that you don’t want to be contacted) at any time by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not use your personal information if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted and will retain your details on a suppression list to help ensure that we do not continue to contact you.
For more details on your rights, we recommend you consult the guidance published by the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office, https://ico.org.uk/
Keeping your information safe
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that appropriate technical and organisational controls are in place to protect it.
Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Changes to this policy
Any changes we may make to this policy in the future will be posted on this website so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. If we make any significant changes we’ll make this clear on this website.
Review of this Policy
We keep this policy under regular review. This policy was last updated in June 2018.